ApplyOnline & MyHousing Log-In
Welcome to the ApplyOnline and MyHousing log-in page! From this page, you can:
- Submit a housing application
- View your assignment and roommate information
- Block your information from appearing in the UConn phonebook
- Update emergency contact information
- Participate in housing processes
- New students are assigned and mailed NetID and activation instructions 1-3 days after their acceptance to UConn by University Information Technology Services (UITS).
- If you have been admitted to the University but have not received your NetID, try searching the link above or contact the UITS Help Center.
- Fall 2014 Housing Selection Times Available March 10th - Mar. 5, 2014 2:55pmHousing selection times (the date/time returning students can choose housing online for Fall 2014) will be available on March 10th in MyHousing. Students will be notified via email when the times are available to view.
- 2014-2015 Housing Application - Feb. 27, 2014 2:17pmThe 2014-2015 housing application is available in ApplyOnline. The deadline for newly admitted Fall 2014 freshmen to submit the application is May 16, 2014. New Fall 2014 transfer students are not guaranteed housing and are placed on the waiting list upon submission of the housing application. Transfer students will be given priority on the waiting list, but are strongly encouraged to seek off-campus housing. We are unable to accept applications from graduate students.
- Mid-Year Room Change Application Available - Nov. 7, 2013 11:31amThe 2013-2014 Mid-Year Room Change & Trading Spaces Application is now available in ApplyOnline. The deadline to submit this application is November 26, 2013. For more information, please visit http://reslife.uconn.edu/room_change.html.
View all ApplyOnline & MyHousing News »