Housing Contract & Forms
Upon submission of the housing application, students are bound to the terms and conditions of the housing contract for both semesters (fall and spring terms). This is an academic year contract and housing cannot be cancelled to reside off campus during the contract term.
- 2013-2014 Contract Buy-Out Form
- Submit this form if you want to buy-out the remainder of your 2013-2014 contract.
- The contract buy-out option should be used when conditions for a contract release are not met.
- Contract Release Request Form
- Students who wish to request a contact release may first want to consider submitting the Contract Buy-Out Application.
- Submit this form if you want to request to be released from your on-campus housing assignment.
- Supporting documentation should explain what is different now, from when you entered into the contract.
For more information, please review the following sections in The 2013-2014 On-Campus Housing Contract:
- 3. Contract Terms & Eligibility - Duration of Contract & Dates of Occupancy
- 3. Contract Terms & Eligibility - Contract Release
HuskyMate (Roommate) Agreement
On-Campus Housing Information
Environmental Health and Safety