||Student Health History Form due to Student Health Services (New Residents)
- All on-campus residents are required to be vaccinated against meningitis per Connecticut state law
|January 20th – 9:00am
||Halls open for Spring 2013 semester
2013-2014 Housing Application Deadline - Returning Undergraduate & Graduate Residents; Students Returning from a UConn Sponsored Off-Campus Program in Fall 2013 (Study Abroad, Co-op, Internship, etc.).
Meningitis Vaccination Verification due to Student Health Services. Spring 2013 residents who submit the 2013-2014 housing application on-time but are missing mandatory meningitis vaccination verification will be placed on the waiting list for 2013-2014 and not guaranteed housing.
||Fall 2013 Campus Change Student Priority Deadline to Receive 2013-2014 Housing Selection Time on February 18th
||2013-2014 Housing Application available for new Fall 2013 freshmen/transfers
||Fall 2013 Campus Change Students - 2013-2014 Housing Application Deadline
Late applicants/campus change approvals places a student on the waiting list. Students on the waiting list are not guaranteed housing and only offered housing if spaces are available.
- Spring Recess (Residence Halls Remain Open)
|May 12th – 7:00pm
||The following halls/areas close at 7:00pm for the 2013-2014 academic year:
- Traditional residence halls/suites, Blake House
- Mansfield Apartments
- Undergraduate rooms in Connecticut Commons
- Birch Cottage, Spring Valley Farm
||2013-2014 Housing Application Deadline (www.reslife.uconn.edu/myhousing > ApplyOnline)
- Fall 2013 New Freshmen – Late applicants placed on waiting list and are not guaranteed housing.
- Fall 2013 New Transfers – Housing for transfer students is limited and assignments are made on a space available basis. Students who apply after all available spaces are assigned will be placed on the waiting list and only offered housing if spaces are available.
- Fall 2013 New Graduate Students - Housing for graduate students is limited and assignments are made on a space available basis. Students who apply after all available spaces are assigned will be placed on the waiting list and only offered housing if spaces are available.
|May 18th Noon
||The following halls/areas close at noon for the 2013-2014 academic year:
- Husky Village
- Graduate rooms in Connecticut Commons
- Single graduate apartments in Northwood Apartments
|May 31st – 5:00pm
||Charter Oak & Hilltop Apartment Communities Close at 5:00pm (Undergraduate & Graduate Apartments)