||Student Health History Form due to Student Health Services (New Residents)
- All on-campus residents are required to be vaccinated against meningitis per Connecticut state law or must submit an immunization exemption form
|January 17th* 9:00am
||Halls open for Spring 2014 semester
*Updated – previously was scheduled for January 18th
2014-2015 Housing Application Deadline - Returning Undergraduate & Graduate Residents; Students Returning from a UConn Sponsored Off-Campus Program in Fall 2014 (Study Abroad, Co-op, Internship, etc.).
Meningitis Vaccination Verification due to Student Health Services. Spring 2014 residents who submit the 2014-2015 housing application on-time but are missing mandatory meningitis vaccination verification or immunization exemptions will be placed on the waiting list for 2014-2015 and not guaranteed housing.
||Fall 2014 Campus Change Students - 2014-2015 Housing Application Deadline
Late applicants/campus change approvals places a student on the waiting list. Students on the waiting list are not guaranteed housing and should seek off-campus housing.
|March 16th- 22nd
||Spring Recess – Residence halls remain open
||The following halls/areas close at 7:00pm for the 2013-2014 academic year:
- Traditional residence halls/suites, Blake House
- Mansfield Apartments
- Connecticut Commons
- Birch Cottage, Spring Valley Farm
- Undergraduate apartments in Northwood Apartments
||2014-2015 Housing Application Deadline (www.reslife.uconn.edu/myhousing > ApplyOnline)
- Fall 2014 New Freshmen – Late applications will not be accepted.
- Fall 2014 New Transfers – Housing for transfer students is not guaranteed. Transfer students are advised to seek off-campus housing.
- Fall 2014 New Graduate Students – New graduate students are not guaranteed housing and are advised to seek off-campus housing.
|May 17th Noon
||The following halls/areas close at noon for the 2013-2014 academic year:
- Husky Village
- Single graduate apartments in Northwood Apartments
||Room Reservation Fee Deadline
|May 31st – 5:00pm
||Charter Oak & Hilltop Apartment Communities Close at 5:00pm (Undergraduate & Graduate Apartments)